Final Instructions for Authors
Step 1: Prepare Document
- Your document must be prepared with the templates provided at the IEEE Templates website (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
- The final document must be in US letter size, and have a maximum of 6 pages, and do not add copyright legend (this will be added automatically).
Step 2: Check Document
- Check your PDF file format using the IEEE PDF eXpress platform:
- Access https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- Enter SACVLC2021 ID: 53127X
- Sign in to your account or sign up if you do not have one
- Select “Create New Title”, fill the data, and select “Submit File for Checking or Converting”.
- Browse your filesystem and choose your manuscript in PDF format file.
- Select “Upload File” and wait for e-mail confirmation.
Step 3: Submit Document
- Once your file is checked, proceed to submit the file to SACVLC through EDAS platform. https://edas.info/N28603
- Complete and sign IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF), checking the names of the authors and the paper are the same in the form and in the article.
Step 4: Complete Registration
- Complete your conference registration. Please enter registration in firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the following link to download a Call for Paper: